1. I know it’s been awhile (work will do that) but since I’m sitting here waiting for C to come home from work, I thought I’d check in.
2. Catalog Living never fails to make me laugh
3. We’ve had lots of company this past month or so – 6 different overnight guests (and some “drive-thrus”) in July and the first half of August. Lovely to catch up with all of them, and fun to get to show of our little corner of Philadelphia.
4. We did a very “local” thing at the beginning of the month, and went “down the shore” for the weekend. Meaning (for those not from the area, that we drove out to the Jersey Shore). We had a great time, save a bit of seasickness when we went out on a boat in hopes of catching some crabs and fish. Highlights included the ferris wheel and the 10-cent skeeball on the Ocean City boardwalk, and a beautiful sunset over the sound.
5. The new Ikea catalog arrived this past week. I am in seventh heaven!!