1. It’s been a pretty warm winter thus far, but this last week temperatures have dipped down into the 20s (as in, the HIGHS have been in the 20s). If it’s going to be so cold, I prefer snow – which finally came this afternoon!
2. Needless to say, it’s been a good week for soup and green tea lattes.
3. Also a good week for curling up under blankets and watching West Wing re-runs on Netflix.
4. And for reading. I’ve just started Ann Patchett’s novel State of Wonder, and C is making his way through Kittel and Kroemer’s 2nd Edition of Thermal Physics (sounds like scintillating reading, huh?)
5. Our little friend the mouse is clearly cold as well, since he ventured into our kitchen last Sunday night. I have responded swiftly by cleaning the kitchen from top to bottom, and am committed to keeping it spotless until he starves.
So, happy Friday to everyone (except the mouse)…