Thursdays in November seem like a good time to remember all that we have to be grateful for.
– The excitement of the first snow (yesterday, actually)
– Funny TV shows
– A husband who is so
cheap resourceful that he always makes bread pudding when we have stale bread
– The extra hour of sleep this week
– Finally hanging all the pictures and frames that have been leaning against the wall in the living room since we moved in
– No more election ads for awhile!
– Public libraries
– Running on the Wissahickon Valley Trail last weekend