- We’re moving – to PHiladelphia! It’s official – C accepted a faculty position at a great university there, and so in late June we’ll be packing up our things and moving down the Atlantic Coast several hundred miles.
- Last weekend, we were in California for a dear friend’s wedding (and got to catch up with family and friends to boot). What fun! Also, we got our fill of PHilz Coffee (and tea) – basically, some of the most tasty stuff around. I am hoping that they open up a Philly location soon (but I have a feeling that I shouldn’t count on it)
- I (K) turned 31 on Monday – crazy! Good friends joined us to celebrate over pizza in Larkspur.
- Post-CA, I have a very yucky sore throat – so last night instead of the gym, we had PHo (I know that chicken soup is what you’re supposed to have, but I prefer beef)
- After a “long” 3-day work week, we’re now embarking on a 3-day weekend – only in Boston, for Patriot’s Day/Boston Marathon. Looking forward to cheering on the runners on Monday!