1. I am quickly becoming a Red (Rooibos) Latte addict. So yummy and so pretty
2. Can’t believe that February has nearly come and gone without any snow!
3. We discovered a great new (to us) neighborhood restaurant
4. It’s been forever since we went to the movies, but The Descendants got four thumbs up (two from each of us)
5. I so badly want to join a CSA, but C doesn’t think it makes sense, and sadly, I think he might be right. But I love the idea of the challenge of figuring out what to do with vegetables that I didn’t necessarily choose out at the market
6. An interesting essay: “Cities and Ambition”
7. A recent recipe discovery: Red Lentil Soup
8. Loving the Slate Culture Gabfest podcast these days
9. Sushi is tasty, especially when it is part of a recruiting dinner that you are not paying for
10. I thought that decisions were stressful, but it turns out that indecision is stressful, too!