- 6.2 miles is a lot easier than it seemed 2 months ago…it was actually a lot of fun
- Our next 10K (if there is one) will be much easier, since I would hope there aren’t high winds and pouring rain like there were on Sunday
- If there are high winds, much better to run into the wind the first half, so that you can run with the wind during the second half!
- The artichokes (now in our stomachs) that we were given for finishing were much more fun to win than the medals (which are now in the garbage)
- Race organizers should probably figure out a way to have more than 1 toilet available for the 100+ runners to use before a race
- Would be handy to have a wristwatch to have some idea of my pace
- A 10K in the morning makes it much easier to justify a big brunch, a tin roof sundae (with Secret Breakfast), and donuts in the afternoon